- Garth von Buchholz, BA, CUA, is a Canadian author, educator, journalist, blogger and social strategist. He has worked across the private sector in small business and industry as well as in all levels of the public service in Canada.
- Garth is a certified usability analyst (CUA), certified Internet business strategist (CIBS) and certified social media marketer. He has authored non-fiction books such as Setting Up a New Media Business in Canada (2009), several books of short fiction, poetry and drama, as well as hundreds of articles and reviews in newspapers and periodicals.
- In the late 1990s he wrote a blog and one of the first weekly newspaper columns in Canada about the emerging Internet. In 2010 he was named one of the Top 25 Most Influential Content Strategists (#16) at the San Diego LavaCon.
- Garth has facilitated communications and digital media courses in advanced education programs at universities in Manitoba and British Columbia. From 2017-2020 he taught an online Social Media Strategy course at Royal Roads University. In 2019, Garth was listed by eLearning Industry as one of the Top 10 Thought Leaders and an “established influencer on educational content.”
- Garth has travelled in Canada, the U.S., Asia and South America. He lives with his family in Victoria, B.C. on beautiful Vancouver Island.
- Wikipedia: Garth von Buchholz
(updated October 2022)